Friday, July 2, 2010

It's raining

It's raining, It's raining
But I am not complaining
For what's worst it can get?

It might soak your clothes
Or drip your nose
And make you a little bit wet.

But why try and be dry
When the sky wants to cry

.... And send tears that rain down on your head!

I made that lyrical poem above. I had a hard time how to end the last line because I can't think anymore of a rhyme, so I have to separate it from its stanza.


LOL.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment

It's raining

It's raining, It's raining
But I am not complaining
For what's worst it can get?

It might soak your clothes
Or drip your nose
And make you a little bit wet.

But why try and be dry
When the sky wants to cry

.... And send tears that rain down on your head!

I made that lyrical poem above. I had a hard time how to end the last line because I can't think anymore of a rhyme, so I have to separate it from its stanza.


LOL.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment